For a short time Elise and I worked together in the city. Elise was someone I admired.
Not long after I started work at the city store I noticed Elise. I noticed that she was the only female in a male dominated department. I also noticed that she did her job well. She worked fast and she knowledgeably answered customer's questions. I remember telling her I admired how she worked and I asked how long she had been in that department. I can't remember exactly how long it was, but it was measurable in days, maybe 3. Incredible.
To this day the department Elise worked in is one that has sparked my interest. I have no knowledge or experience in that area but liked the sound of the challenge it provided and would welcome the knowledge I would gain.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment