Thursday, April 8, 2010

No. 111 - WAYNE

Wayne is a family friend of my Dad's. In fact I'm not sure how they met, I do know it was long ago. And if I was to hazard a guess I would say that they grew up together, meaning Dad and Wayne have lots of mischievous stories to recall.

Wayne, his wife Jan and daughter Blaire used to visit us when we lived in Melbourne. Back in the day I remember Wayne participating in games of backyard cricket at our house. I also remember visiting his house in some small town somewhere and that he had a pool table. If I were to hear him speak today I'm sure I would recognise his voice.

I was really too young to know exactly what kind of a man Wayne is but one thing I do know is that he would do anything for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment