When I first started attending Playgroup Brian was miles younger than all of the other kids, so I considered leaving. But truth be told the conversation was educational. I learnt the ins and outs of kids birthday parties, the issue of "do you invite their entire class" to the party, the location of a couple of good local parks and probably most importantly of all that Playgroup is a chance for Mums to chat. It sounds rather insignificant but let me tell you, if you are a Mum you know the importance of learning from other Mums. I guess I knew this was somewhat important as I've always valued being a part of our Mum's Group too, but never underestimate a good chat with a Mum of a child who is older than your own. They are a wealth of knowledge! And the piece of cake and cuppa does wonders on a Monday morning too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment