The salon Jessica works for was recommended to me by a friend, a stylish friend. Every time I've walked out of that salon I've felt wonderful. It's more expensive than the cheap places, but really it's not as much as most. Kevin just thinks it is because I would add on either a new bottle of shampoo or conditioner each visit. Let's not tell him though.
To be honest that shampoo was probably one of the things that kept my hair looking nice. They use Redken and I'll blame them for my need to visit their flagship store on 5th Avenue, New York. I got two bottles and a few extras for much less than the price of one bottle in Australia. Sadly, budget cuts mean I've had to ditch Redken.
I think the thing I like about Jessica is that she always cuts my hair in a stylish manner. It's never an old style and it's always one that suits me. She is the only person I have ever let straighten my hair, and therefore the person I can blame for wanting a GHD. Too bad she didn't come with it because I'm not sure how I would go doing my own hair!
You may notice that I said Jessica WAS my hairdresser. The salon she works for is in the city and now that I don't work there its difficult to get in. And then when I do get it in I have this little issue called Brian. I can just see him causing havoc in there and Jessica having to rush my haircut. Not something I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment