Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No. 95 - STEFANIE

Stefanie and I worked together in the city.

Stefanie is such a happy bubbly person. She has about 5 or 6 siblings, and from memory I think they are all girls. It's no surprise that Stefanie would come to work looking very girly, beautiful hair and her style shining through even though we had to wear a uniform. It's funny how she made me look at the world differently. She was talking to me one day about dressing up for a party and that she was thinking about fake eyelashes. I remember finding a very snazzy picture in a magazine and ripping it out for her to use as inspiration.

One thing I admire about Stefanie is her dedication to her religion. It may be very insensitive of me to say but to me it seems that in Australia it's less cool to actively go to church. Stefanie took it all in her stride though and valued the time she dedicated to her faith. Something often rare in someone so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment