Luke is my dentist.
He's the guy that took over the practice from the guy I used to see when I was in high school. Although I should probably face facts that by now someone may just have taken over from Luke.
Luke is kind of my hero. Any person in health care that tells me what I want to hear is my hero. That's why I love my optometrist too. I'm currently avoiding my Doctor so he doesn't drop off my hero list - he's not going to tell me what I want to hear!
Back to Luke. Luke kind of saved the day after my life changing/scaring trip to another Dentist, that is also on my list for all the wrong reasons. I'll leave that story for his post but I will say that I like Luke's experience and the fact that he thinks before he acts in terms of your dental care. I don't like a Dentist that will drill just to drill. With me?
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment