Sunday, March 7, 2010

No. 79 - ANNA

Anna and I worked together in the city. Actually we started on exactly the same day and did all of our training together. Anna had previously worked for the company so it was more of a "re-training" for her. Clearly that was good for me as she had some added tips that were always helpful.

Anna is a happy, bubbly person. Like many, she left the company well before me (technically I'm still there) and I loved it every time she came in because I liked to hear how happy she was in her new job.

Our role for the most part involved customer service. One day Anna was having a terrible time with a customer. The kind that no matter what she did the customer would still be yelling at her and treating her like utter crap. Anna said to me "Brooke, can you please take over". I did and the customer was better dealing with a new person. I always liked to take a lesson away from this kind of situation and that day Anna taught me that sometimes it's just better to remove yourself from the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment