Saturday, March 20, 2010

No. 92 - FIJI BABYSITTER

Maybe Dad can help me here with this lady's name? She was our babysitter when we holidayed in Fiji, somewhere around 1987. We stayed in an all inclusive resort, at least to a little 6 year old it seemed all inclusive.

On a couple of occasions Mum and Dad went out for dinner and Shane and I were babysat by a lovely lady. Apparently we loved her that much that we wanted Mum and Dad to go out more often. I do recall her taking us to the movies one night. Which for us, who had never been was a major major deal. I have no idea what we saw but I do recall waving to our parent's in the restaurant on the way past.

1 comment:

  1. Her name was Susan and she enjoyed the movies more than you guys.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete