I have only used them a few times but really they are the best. It costs me $10 to get a pair of pants taken up. I'm not sure if that's the actual price or that's just what they charge me because they think I'm still in high school.
Most of those little stores in the walkways of shopping centres cost you at least $18 and you have to pin the pants yourself. At "my tailor" you go in, use the change room to get changed into your pants, they pin them up, you get changed back into your normal clothes, hand them the pants and come back usually sometime that day to pick up your new pants.
Of course I wish I could sew, but I do enjoy shopping knowing that those pants that are too long in the store will fit just right for an extra $10.
The staff are friendly too. I once had a 10 minute discussion over a purple pen with the man behind the counter. You can see they love what they do and appreciate their customers too. So much so that they have a little jar on the counter that says "ashes of problem customers". I've loved this jar for years! I made one around Christmas time for a friend who works in retail that had been having a hard time with customers of late. It's just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment