Monday, February 1, 2010

No. 45 - TRENT

Here's another "Dad look away now post". Luckily (although not for him) his computer is on the fritz today.

Trent and I dated for all of a week, way back early in high school. He played for the same football club as my brother, although in a team a few years older. This was back when every Saturday night we would head on down to the local footy club for awards night and a toasted spaghetti sandwich, which was divine by the way. You can just picture it can't you, the parent's catching up over a drink and nibbles, the boys causing havoc, the teen girls hearts fluttering over the cutest boy. I think I just about died when Trent asked me out. In true teen style the relationship was very short lived, in fact we didn't even see each other for the week we were supposed to be going out.

1 comment:

  1. Action man as I remember, after a little chat, it was a differnt type of action that was discussed and Dr Livingstone went missing I presume.

    ReplyDelete