One of my most memorable moments with Nikkola was our work on a school project. I'm pretty sure it was for an accounting class, which is kind of weird seeing as we did some baking! I don't recall the parameters of the assignment but it involved coming up with a product or company. I don't think actually making your product was required but going that extra mile always made oral presentations so much better! I always went for the "grab your attention beginning".
Nikkola's product was a chocolate bar which had everything in it from chocolate to wafers and sprinkles. I made two flavours of icecream, one was butterscotch - which I made from scratch in the microwave, it was soooo divine I can't even remember the other flavour. I don't know what our marks were but I didn't have to take any icecream home with me.
I think for the same assignment we also did a commercial. It was at a time that NO ONE had video cameras so it was new for me to be using one. I remember panning the camera across Nikkola's living room and us singing the intro. Nikkola wasn't too shy to tell me that I can't hold a note! Nothing's changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment