Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No. 47 - KIM

Kim is a family friend of my Dad's.

Most of my memories of Kim are from when I was about 7 years old. We used to live in a small country town and I remember visiting Kim's house. In fact I think she may have baby sat my brother and I on a few occasions. She had a big basket full of dress up clothes and I remember the excitement of going into her laundry to see her new puppy Satin lying in his bed. I also remember being grateful for her thinking of me when she cleared out her make up drawer. I scored some glitter hair gel (it was the late 80's) and hot pink nail polish.

Kim is one of those women that are a born Mum. She has two gorgeous daughters, Sarah and Hannah, that I'm sure are still growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment