Sunday, February 7, 2010

No. 51 - CATHERINE

Catherine is one of the Playgroup Mums. I first met her through another Mum friend at a "solids" class.

The second time I saw Catherine, she walked through the door of Playgroup and saved me. I had seriously been considering finding another group as, at the time all of the other kids were much older than Brian and Playgroup numbers were dwindling, in fact one week it was only another Mum and I that turned up. I think that Catherine's appearance was almost a "changing of the guard" for our Playgroup. Since then we have gone on to have so many people that we now have a waiting list!

Catherine's son Zeke was active from day one, and a typical boy. I always enjoy stories of the mischief he gets up to and every time I see him I think he looks like he's about 6 years old, he left the toddler stage months and months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment