skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 19, 2010
No. 63 - DOCTOR
I don't know the name of this Doctor, but he is the one that decided Brian's birth date. The best recollection of this story can be found
here
.
I'll leave it at that as it tells you all I wanted to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY MAIN BLOG
365 to what?
Inspired by a fellow blogger (thanks
Laura
), this is my 365 to 30. As a tribute to those people, pets and things I hold dear, I will post once each day for my 29th year. All but the 1st, 364th and 365th posts will be randomly chosen.
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(133)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(30)
▼
February
(28)
No. 72 - FAMILY OUTINGS
No. 71 - STEPHEN
No. 70 - AMIE
No. 69 - EMILY
No. 68 - SUE
No. 67 - JAMES
No. 66 - TRISH
No. 65 - ALEX
No. 64 - RUSSELL
No. 63 - DOCTOR
No. 62 - NIKKOLA
No. 61 - DAN
No. 60 - MRS TANAKA
No. 59 - DAD
No. 58 - VANJA
No. 57 - AARON
No. 56 - REG
No. 55 - ANITA
No. 54 - RACHAEL
No. 53 - PREP ART TEACHER
No. 52 - NETBALL
No. 51 - CATHERINE
No. 50 - MRS. R
No. 49 - JAKOB
No. 48 - MUNGO
No. 47 - KIM
No. 46 - JAYLENE
No. 45 - TRENT
►
January
(31)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(13)
Search
No comments:
Post a Comment