One of the things with moving around a lot as a child is that friends come and go. If memory serves me correctly Melissa moved away before we did. She's one of those people on my "I wonder how she's going now" list.
I remember sitting on the floor in Melissa's living room eating icecream with her and her siblings. The one thing Melissa taught me that I will never forget is that Milo was MEANT to go on icecream. You sprinkle it on as your topping...yum! These days I use more Milo than icecream it's THAT good!
Have you tried to find her on facebook? I had a childhood friend when we lived in Germany that I recently found. I had always wondered how she was - and now I know. I love the social network of Facebook - bringing people together.
ReplyDeleteD
Most people on my "I wonder how they are going" list are not on facebook. It's harder to find girls obviously as they are most probably married now with a different surname.
ReplyDelete