Thursday, January 7, 2010

No. 20 - FREEBIE

How very Aussie that my parent's should name our cat "Freebie". It might make a little more sense after I tell you how she came to be ours.

As I understand it my parent's responded to an advertisement in the paper for a "free" cat. When my parent's and I showed up to the owner's house there was another couple there. The couple had arrived first but couldn't not let us have her. Maybe it was my good looks or that they belived every child should have a pet = ) I'm sure Dad will correct me here.

I can still remember waking up one night and feeling a heavy weight on my legs. Freebie liked to snuggle up and we liked it too.

2 comments:

  1. The other couple decided that you hould have the kitten, not sure about the looks.
    Freebie was one of the few cats I liked.
    You need to have a look at this comments section to make it work better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked her too.

    I did fix the comments section after your last comment, but clearly I didn't do it correctly. Should be good now.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete