I know, what a strange thing to add to your list. The pedicure in question is, to date my first and only one. I have a voucher for another, and today my parent's might learn just how much of a perfect gift it was.
"The Pedicure" was one of the treats I had at the Marriott Resort in Surfers Paradise, just before Brian was born. Kevin was there for a conference and I tagged along too. I wonder how I get him in on that type of conference again?
Anyway, this pedicure was great. Relaxing and peaceful. But the reason it's on my list is because it made such a difference when I was in labour with Brian and the yucky days following. There is nothing better than looking down at cute pedicured pretty toes and finding peace. It's a pre-birth must do!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment