Friday, January 15, 2010

No. 28 - PEBS

Pebs, known to her Mum as Michelle, used to work for my parents at their milkbar in rural Victoria.

Pebs is a few years older than me and I'm sure to her at the time I was the most annoying "wannabe little sister" that a girl could never have wished for. I don't remember a lot of stories from back then but I do remember that someone, who it's hard to remain nameless on this particular post, may have sprinkled some chocolate on the cake of someone who, let's just say wasn't their friend, and this chocolate may infact have been a laxative!

There is a photo floating around somewhere, one that both my brother and I hope is VERY lost, of us posed forced by Pebs to pose, holding hands in her parent's living room. I'm wearing shorts with dominos on them and it's anything but classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment