Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No. 25 - ANNE

Anne is Kevin's Aunt, his Mother's sister.

I really like Anne. She's the person I aspire to be sometime after my 365 to 30 days are over. I have always wanted to live a little out of town, be a wonderful gardner, grow my own vegies and cook them magnificently. Anne does all of this.

Three of my most favourite memories of Anne are:

  1. Running into her and her family at the Christmas tree lot and wanting the same tree
  2. Seeing her famous seafood chowder
  3. Dinner at her place with all the cousins and that AMAZING dip
My other "must mention" Anne moment is that she bought Brian one of the coolest ever gifts. A red barn. Inside is a cow (or as Brian says "moo"), a duck (by far his favourite and is also called "moo"), a rooster and a pig (AKA Danger Pig - a separate post on my other blog about him one day soon). It was a hit when we opened it, my Dad even recording the rooster's cry on his phone. And it's still that much of a hit that when I saw "Santa's Workshop" in a similar style I HAD to get it. Apparently Anne has always wanted a real farm, it's a secret "one day" dream of mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment