Justine and I worked together in the city. I looked forward to the days Justine worked. She's extremely hardworking, reliable and precise. Justine was a God send on those tough days where I needed someone I could trust to give their all to a job and to do it well.
I know that Justine often went above and beyond the call of duty. At times, budget cuts and poor management meant we were often under staffed (a lot of staff we did have were not trained in our department) with insane deadlines and tasks to complete, even before we thought about serving the customers that were lining up. Chaos! I hope that Justine knows just how much she was appreciated.
Justine was only in Brisbane for uni and about 7 months before I went on maternity leave she moved back home to South Australia. I hadn't told anyone at that stage that I was pregnant and it nearly killed me not to tell her. I think the smiles and hugging etc. might have given things away = )
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment