Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No. 136 - TRACY

Tracy and I used to work together in the city. I can still picture the first time I met Tracy, she was squatting down near a shelf and tilted her head up to say hi as I was whisked around the store and introduced to everyone.

As it turned out Tracy ended up being probably the single most person to provide me with more training than anyone else at that store, by a long shot. I remember apologising for what seemed the entire day, week and months as I continued to ask question after question. Tracy trained me in a couple of departments and I'm sure she would have done quite well as a teacher. She was always patient, told you the full story so you could better comprehend what you were learning, was thorough and probably most importantly was teaching you from experience. Tracy went on to bigger and better roles at other stores and is this month going to become a Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment