Michael and his family are friends of the family. I went to high school with his brother and Shane played footy with him. Back in the day we celebrated Christmas with them, caught up on weekends and ALWAYS ran into each other at our mutual favourite restaurant.
The last time I saw Michael he was looking much older and his hair was longer than mine, but I knew Michael best as a youngster, the cheeky have fun at all costs kind. He was, and I'm sure still is hard working and kind hearted.
I recall Michael's Dad, Nick taking us on little day trips during the holidays. One day we ended up by a little creek and we took our shoes off and followed it for a while. There were these weird kind of melons growing by the banks, kind of like watermelons. And with three boys, you can just imagine the trail of smashed melons that trailed us.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment