Anouska and I went to high school together but didn't really get to know each other until uni. It's kind of ironic that in high school I used to make films with her best friend and in uni I made films with her.
Anouska is really dedicated to what she does, which made working with her a dream. I love her style and vision for films. Anouska's films are the fun, peaceful, take you to another world kind.
We seem to have this uncanny way of occasionally running into each other. One day way back before Brian, Kevin and I decided to take a drive to the Gold Coast. We pulled up by the beach and went for a little walk and who do we walk past? Anouska of course. And even some years earlier I was taking a little walk around our neighbourhood and again who did I walk past? Anouska and her bestest buddy Bronwyn. Turns out they lived just around the corner from us!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment