Shane is my younger brother, 2½ years younger to be exact.
He is always there for me 100%. Shane has helped me tidy, clean and re-organise the house, he's driven me places when I didn't have a car, and the other day he was game enough to stand in the middle of the lingere section as I went to try on a swimsuit.
Although as siblings we have had our bad days, I like to remember how we spent the time when we had been told "GO TO YOUR ROOM!". Our rooms were usually next door to one another (we have lived in a lot of houses over the years). We used to lie on the floor with our feet just inside our bedroom door, so we were still technically in our rooms and we would play a boardgame.
The story my parent's like to recount is when Shane used to be EVERY student in my pretend class. School was what I knew and playing teacher was fun. Poor Shane would have to answer all the names on roll call, answer all the hard questions and apparently (I don't recall this), run laps around the backyard for physical education class.
What a champ he was and still is. Thanks Shane for being you and always being there for me, NO MATTER WHAT!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment